You need to think of every mouse that manages to strike a great balance between price and efficiency when you go hunting for the top 10 gaming mouse for your needs. You don’t just want to go to the nearest computer store and grab on the shelf the most expensive or even the cheapest mouse. Look at the SteelSeries Rival 600, for example, it’s not much more expensive than a new AAA game, but with a lot of high-end features and top-notch results, it blends that.
This golden balance of value to quality and characteristics is reached by every single mouse on this list. Every mouse on this list has been checked or reviewed and graded and each has won our esteemed seal of approval. You should be sure that you’ll be pleased with it, no matter which of these mice you pick. No matter what kind of games you want to play, we believe you’re going to get your hands on one of the best gaming mice after going through this list.
As almost all of you know, a quiet gaming mouse is much better at almost anything than a normal mouse. But they’re more costly than normal mice, too. But do not worry, there are some pretty good choices for lower price points out there.
1) Logitech G302
1) Logitech sweeps the top spot, as you would have predicted.
2) The Logitech G302 is the most costly and potentially one of the best on our list.
3) The G302 features Blue Lighting, 4 DPI settings (from 240 to 4000 dpi), 6 programmable keys, and longevity of up to 20 million clicks.
4) And a highly sensitive Delta ZeroTM sensor for precise monitoring, also on low friction surfaces.
5) Weight of the item-200 g
6) Product Size-6.5 x 11.5 x 3.7 cm
2) Cosmic Byte Supernova
1) The 2nd place goes to Cosmic Byte, a not so well known, but great company.
2) The Supernova comes with 4/5 stars on Amazon, RGB Lighting, 10 programmable keys, up to 4000 dpi.
3) At this price, the Avago A3050 sensor and the Huyu Gaming Switches are a steal.
4) Size-126 x 72 x 45 mm
5) Weight-164 grammes
3) Circle Marksman 1
1) Our third position is taken by the Circle Marksman 1. And it definitely deserves that.
2) With 5 speed DPI: 500/1000/2000/3000/4000 DPI, Avago A3050 Sensor, a Braided USB Cable, 6 buttons with 5 programmable buttons.
3) But lighting effects are missing, which is no massive issue.
4) With its uncluttered black look, it compensates for it.
5) Weight of object- 336 g
6) Size: 20.6 x 17.6 x 6.8 cm
4) G102 from Logitech
1) The next spot goes to Logitech once more. It is the G102 from Logitech.
2) It looks fabulous with 16.8 m LED colour customising the chin and logo.
3) The specs are also super interesting. It has 5 settings for DPI, from 200 dpi to 6000 dpi.
4) With Advanced Button Tensioning, it has 6 programmable keys.
5) It’s the greatest bang for the buck mouse on this list.
6) Weight of the object-86 g
7) Product Size-6.2 x 3.8 x 11.7 cm
5) Rival 100 Gold from SteelSeries
1) The SteelSeries Competitor 100 Gold takes our fifth spot with its 16.8 million colour RGB illumination scroll wheel and logo.
2) With 8 DPI stages up to 4000, it has the S3059-SS Custom Sensor.
3) It has 6 buttons that are programmable.
4) Weight of Item-54 gm
5) Product Size-3.8 x 7.6 x 12.1 cm
6) G300s by Logitech
1) This is the most ergonomic mouse on the list, perhaps.
2) It has nine programmable buttons, three onboard memory profiles, a gaming-grade optical sensor.
3) It has a DPI of just 2,500 dpi overall.
4) Weight of the object-82 g
5) Product Size: 11.4 x 7.1 x 3.6 cm
7) ELE-G9 Thor Dragonwar
1) A company now familiar to many, Dragonwar, is in the seventh position for its budget components.
2) It has 7 programmable keys, 4 interchangeable DPI configurations-800/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200 dpi, LED lighting.
3) It is 472 g in weight. Also, a Mouse Pad (360 mm X 250 mm) comes with it.
8) G90 by Logitech
1) This mouse does not have anything exceptional about it.
2) The best thing about it is that it also has 250 to 2,500 dpi Delta zero sensor technology and 3 DPI settings.
3) It has some weight to it, however.
4) Weight of Object- 109 g
5) Dimensions – 11.6 x 6.2 x 3.8 cm
9) TeckNet Raptor M268 Raptor M268
1) While inexpensive, it looks pretty good.
2) For accurate cursor control, it has an integrated 2000 dpi optical gaming sensor and an adjustable dpi setting (600/1200/2000); Frame Rate: 4000 frame/sec.
3) In addition, 40 g adding extra weight is given specifically for gaming, it is directly entered into the mouse.
4) Weight of Object- 136 g
5) Product Size-12.5 x 7.1 x 3.8 cm
10) M60 CENTROPHORUS by Redragon
1) This is at the last spot because, while it seems convenient, individuals complained that it was not ergonomic at all.
2) Also, the efficiency of the design is mediocre.
3) It has up to 2000/3200 dpi adjustable DPI, 4000 FPS 15 G acceleration and Omron micro switches with an Avago sensor.
4) It also has 6 programmable buttons and an 8-piece tuning package (2.4 g x 8) for weight.
Weight of Object- 132 g
Dimensions -12 x 7 x 3.9 cm
This sums up our list for top 10 gaming mice under 2000/- we hope it helped you pick one for yourself!