We have many budgets when we try to make a gaming PC and according to it, we have an endless amount of builds in our head, but we get confused most of the time. The 50,000/- in India is the sweet spot for gamers and we also have a variety of options available, but most people go for AMD processors these days.
Not only do people love the cost-performance ratio of AMD, but they also love their ability to update every year and obviously love the whole Zen architecture. The Zen 2 architecture is a groundbreaking one, there’s no denial, not only can you play with it, but it’s also fantastic for productivity works.
AMD just nails the market with more cores and threads at cheaper prices, so obviously, we have gone for a Ryzen CPU that is available in immense quantities in India, i.e. the Ryzen 5 3500. We have used the new GTX 1650 Super and other elements for graphics that fit perfectly with the PC build.
Therefore, here we present a complete Gaming PC build guide for under ₹ 50,000:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 19MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 series chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth, Warranty: 3 Years
A great CPU for those at lower price points who need powerful and reliable “Zen 2” cores. The CPU can handle games, and tasks such as video editing and Photoshop, etc, can also be handled by other low-medium-end tasks.
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M Micro ATX
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
Undoubtedly, with tonnes of choices, for this Gaming pc, you can ask for on this budget, the cheapest and fastest B450 motherboard available. It ships with out-of-the-box Ryzen 3000 CPU support, so no problems at all, and has enough slots for future expandability.
Graphics Card: GALAX GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, 1280 CUDA Cores, 4GB GDDR6, 128 Bit Memory Bus
- 1740 MHz Boost, 1755 MHz 1-Click OC Clock, Memory Speed 12Gbps
- Display Support:- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D
- Minimum 350W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6
This was a difficult decision to make, but this card provides a strong advantage over others for playing games at 1080p. Uses lower TDP and provides higher frame rates in eSports titles, frankly, fantastic budget GPU.
RAM * 2: XPG Adata GAMMIX D30 8GB 3000MHz
- Unique heatsink design with edgy wing-shaped
- Supports Intel X299 platform and implements 2666MHz
- Intel XMP 2.0 more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
No-compromise on RAM in this Gaming pc since for smooth gaming as well as all-day productivity tasks, at least 16 GB of RAM is required in the modern day. The higher the RAM frequency, the faster the Ryzen PC will be.
Gaming Cabinet: Antec NX230 NX Series-Mid Tower
- LED Control Button – Just a single press to change the front panel’s ARGB lighting effect at will
- Supports up to 8 fans – Front 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 2 | Top 120mm x 2 | Rear 120mm x 1 | PSU Shroud 120mm x 2 | Pre-Installed 120mm x 1 in Rear
- Top and Bottom Dust filters
- Motherboard Support: Up to ATX | Graphics Card Support: Up to 300 mm
- CPU Cooler Support: Up to 160 mm | PSU Support: Up to 160 mm
A side-glass budget gaming CPU cabinet with a good number of fan support and an RGB lighting effect on the front as well. So, it definitely gives you a gaming sensation at its price, along with no sacrifice on upgradeability.
PSU: Antec BP450P Strictly Power 450 Watt
- 450W continuous power guaranteed 450W of continuous power from Antec
- 120 mm silence – a whisper-quiet quality fan with a long lifetime
- Thermal manager – an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat and nose management
- Circuit shield full suite of industrial-grade protections
- Heavy-duty caps high-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- MTBF 80,000 hours
- ATX12V version 2.31
A 450W PSU should be enough to accommodate the powerful Ryzen CPU and the GTX 1650 Super in our Gaming pc. You can also go for them if you want a 500W or 550W PSU to remain future-proof.
SSD: WD Green 240 GB 2.5 inch SATA III
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps, and open files.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
SSD is a must-select in 2020, and at least 240 GB is essential for any gaming PC to succeed.
Since our budget was limited to about 50,000/-, we made no sacrifice on the key components and this gaming PC will get to your house without bothering you a lot at a total of about 51,075/-. With the PC build, buy an internal hard disk and go for the Western Digital WD10EZEX 1 TB HDD available for 3,870/-
Just click on the name of each component to go to their best buy links.
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 3500||₹ 11,580|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte B450M Micro ATX||₹ 7,746|
|Graphics Card||GALAX GeForce GTX 1650 Super||₹15,179|
|RAM * 2||XPG Adata GAMMIX D30 8GB 3000MHz||₹ 7,500|
|Cabinet||Antec NX230 NX Series-Mid Tower||₹ 3,199|
|PSU||Antec BP450P Strictly Power 450 Watt||₹ 2,650|
|SSD||WD Green 240 GB 2.5 inch SATA III||₹ 3,200|
|HDD||Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB HDD (Not included)||₹3,870|