If you are a person who does not have to/does not want to, spent a lot on a high-end smartphone and still want to play the hottest game on the Play store. Then my friend you are in luck because of PUBG the Blue hole corporation just made a lite version of PUBG MOBILE application called PUBG MOBILE LITE.
WHAT DOES LITE APPS SIGNIFY ?
Lite Apps are those apps which are made specifically for low – end smartphone. These apps do not take much space, use very low memory and still provide you the similar output. The only drawback you can feel in these apps is that you cannot expect all the full-fledged functionality from these apps. There are several apps on play store developed by Google, Facebook and other developer which are on the liter side.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBG MOBILE AND PUBG MOBILE LITE?
As I mentioned above you cannot expect all the functionality from the Lite version of PUBG. There are some major and minor differences in both the version.
- The total number of players in PUBG Mobile Lite is just 40 vs the original 100.
- The map of original PUBGM is 6 km x 6 km in a classic Map but in the Lite version, it is only 2km x 2km.
- The controls of the Lite version is not as smooth and customizable as the original.
- Right now it is not available in all the countries.
- Arcade mode is not an option in Lite.
- The total time span of an average game is reduced to 10 min.
- You cannot change or tweak the graphics setting in Lite.
DOWNLOAD PUBG MOBILE LITE?
Following steps you can follow in order to download the PUBG lite for your smartphone on Android smartphone.
- If this PLAY STORE Link shows not compatible or not available in your country Download it from HERE.
- Home > Setting > Security > Allow third-party apps (skip if you have downloaded from Play store)
- If you have downloaded it from play store you can play it like any other application.
- If you have not then you need to download a VPN app for the game. I suggest ( Turbo VPN ) or you can try any other there are several other apps in the Play store.
- Select Philippines country as a host and now you can play the PUBG Mobile lite.
EXCITING THINKS ABOUT PUBG MOBILE LITE
- 40 players parachute onto a graphically rich 2×2 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown
- Less data usage
- Use very low battery
- Use less RAM
- High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
- Realistic Weapons
- Team Up with Friends
- Fair Gaming Environment
- Added rankings of total ratings by mode
RECENT IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW UPDATES?
In December the Lite version PUBG mobile has completed its first Royale Pass season. Season 2 was started on 17 DEC 2018. IMPROVEMENTS are followings :
– Apperances of some outfits have been adjusted.
– Voice chat quality improved and data usage reduced.
– Main menu effects have been adjusted.
– Inventory effects have been adjusted.
– Added dead teammates on minimap.
– Flight routes have been optimized.
– Terrain effects have been adjusted.
The PUBG Mobile Lite is an awesome platform for low-end devices. It has almost all the great features from the original game and still, it works just fine on the compatible devices. The only drawback is that it is not available for all the countries, if you need to play in the country like India then you need to do some additional steps to get going with PUBG mobile lite. Other than that I cannot complaint.