PUBG Mobile developers are rolling out good quality updates in regular intervals and keeping tabs on these updates is getting harder for any player.
April 16th 2019
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night.
A new zombie mode, Darkest Night has been added to EvoZone which pits the players against zombies for a night. All the teams surviving the onslaught till dawn will win the match.
New Feature: EvoZone
- Replaces Event mode.
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode.
- More new modes will be added in the future.
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies.
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- M134 handling has been tuned.
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs.
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs.
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn.
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings.Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings.
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match.
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10.
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces.
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale.
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days).
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far.
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned.
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned.
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi.
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits.
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices.
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information.
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory.
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier.
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage.
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver.
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits.
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop.
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended.
- RP Backpack now remembers settings from the previous season.
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players.
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons.
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading.
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned.
- Animation added for opening/closing doors.
- where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear.
- bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches in a certain footgear.
March 12th 2019
G36C rifle and Dynamic weather has been added into the game today. The gun will replace all time fav. SCAR-L in Vikendi Map. Also, Now you can see and hear rain, fog and dry weather in all the maps.
• Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
• Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
• Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
• Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
• Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
“I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
Please download, and if you encounter any issues after playing, please fill in the survey here: https://e.gamer.qq.com/m/version/task/4509/task-wj
2500BP and a Premium Crate Coupon will be sent as the rewards for filling up the survey.
FEBRUARY 16th 2019
PUBG Mobile came with a new update (PUBG ZOMBIE MODE) in the collaboration with Resident Evil 6. The gameplay is right now, in beta and only available to a small number of people for testing. Luckily, I am a part of those small people and I will tell you all about the update. And in the end, you will provide a link to download the beta.
- Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2.
- Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- player Spaces.
- Resident evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – quick match.
- Shadows can now be disabled under settings.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Clarification about “Added personal Spaces” in the patchnotes – It will be available where player information and Connections are displayed. You can now select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space!
JANUARY 18th 2019
Gun – MK47 is introduced today in the game. It has two firing mode to choose – one is single and other is burst. If you are a player who love M16A4 then you will also like the kick of MK47.
PUBG MOBILE 0.10.5 Full notes:
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.